Sunday, December 2, 2012
Week Two Reflection - Action Research 5301
Week two has brought about many new questions and ideas for action research. Initially, I had no doubt that my research would be geared toward parental involvement. However, as the week went by and I continued to read the text, I began to question myself. I have been pursued by leaders on my campus to conduct other small projects - peer mentoring and student intervention groups to mention a couple. In the end, I could not seem to move away from the passion that I had for affording parents the opportunity to become involved in their child's education. I am interested to see the changes that could potentially occur given the chances for the parents to understand what's actually happening inside of the walls of their child's school. More than anything, I want to help the many students on campus that are economically disadvantaged gain every edge possible to break the cycle that has entrapped many of their family members. I look forward to learning exactly how to form questions and conduct the research in the weeks to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment